Thursday, August 26, 2010

Still A Food Diary

I am perpetually trying to diet. Week after week I promise myself that this is the last time I'm letting a grain of rice trespass my lips, or a fried breadcrumb enter my mouth, or a chocolate mousse invade my belly. But week after week I discover some new restaurant or recipe and the promise fails much to the dismay of my pants and wallet.

What can I do? I love food.

The boyfriend suggested - as I was devouring a slab of pork chop - that I should consider starting a food blog. The idea seemed like too much work at the time. But somehow it started making sense. And so here I am.

Besides, don't leading diet experts say that keeping a food diary is one of the best ways to lose weight? And isn't a food blog kinda sorta like a food diary? So, hey! Maybe this will even work for my waistline.

No comments:

Post a Comment