Wednesday, September 1, 2010

One More Week To Go: Tropezz Catering

It has been I think almost a week since my last post and I have been eating pre-packed meals from Tropezz Catering since then.

It sounds sad but, I can assure you, it is not. The pre-packed Southbeach Meals of Tropezz are far yummier than my usual fast food/ 711 run. Case in point, yesterday's lunch was a bowlful of crunchy lettuce housing 4 fat juicy shrimps swimming in what I think was a lemon butter vinaigrette. Or take last Saturday's dinner which was a tender chicken breast topped with a herbed parmagiana sauce and served with blanched asparagus.

In fact, today's dinner is something I'm really looking forward to (and yes I am aware that it is just 10:45am as I am writing this). From what I can tell it's braised pork ribs served with a cauliflower, asparagus and zucchini stir-fry. I stared at it for a good minute before putting it in the company ref, wondering if 10am was too early for dinner. (I don't have pictures now but I promise to post some before I devour it later. EDIT: Pictures posted! :D)











The thing I like best about this whole pre-packed deal is that I have no clue what the menu is and I only get to find out on the day of the delivery. And I find that exciting. It sure beats the monotony of choosing between Rice Meal A or B. And really, how often can I say that my baon was prepared by a chef.

Ang tagaaaal naman mag lunch!



Tropezz Catering can be contacted at 09178392630; Prices vary according to desired menu and delivery arrangement.

2 comments:

  1. sounds yummmmmmy! :D and when it's prepared by a chef how can it not be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wheeee! :) Hi nicole! you should tell me what to review when i go to bora this oct. :D

    ReplyDelete